Skip to main content

Thirsty Men


When it comes to thirsty "men", how thirsty can they get?

I know this summer is hot but there is a ridiculous amount of THIRSTY men out there. I am beginning to think there is a Thirsty Men Apocalypse coming our way. It is really hard to find a gentleman, sweet guy, or a man with class. I came with a few categories of a few guys that have been extremely thirsty with me in the past and a few stories some of my girlfriends had shared with me.

Thirsty guys go by categories...


  1. The horny guy at the bar. He tries to strike a conversation while your at the bar trying to order your drink, yet he won't buy the drink. That's a broke thirsty nigga. They think because they sweet talk and undress us with their eyes; we will easy got home with them that night.
  2. The social media thirsty guy. Just because he comments with compliments and likes the pictures doesn't mean we will fall for him. Its all a social media game to get laid. Filters can fool everyone and in this case; they had tried. Hey guys, just because one filter makes you look good, that doesn't mean we want you. Liking your picture does not mean we want the D!
  3. The hungry thirsty guy. This is the funniest yet most embarrassing category. This guy will sweet talk you into a date and make you feel wanted. Usually women agree after multiple tries from the guy to have a dinner date. Once you agree to go out for dinner and "chemistry" flows through the table...they begin to add up on drinks. The waitress arrives with the check and says, "No Pressure." Since this guy is hungry thirsty, he will pretend he Forgot his wallet and apologize. He expects you to pay the $60+ tab. I had been in that situation and in my case, I walked away and never looked back. Guys like that think that women they target have a career or job; doesn't mean we will pay!
  4. The thirsty ex. Sometimes Ex boyfriends or guys we had a little fling in the past become thirsty. After months of not communicating they finally text on how much they miss our smile and blah blah blah. He continues to bring up memory lane and try to spark up the burnt ashes from the past. My conclusion is this; if your ex is messaging you everyday is because he cant find anyone better than you and wants another chance. Like I said, "Any woman before is a mistake and any after is a downgrade!"
  5. The Fake Ass Thirsty Nigga. Now this one is the worst categories of all. This type of guys should have a sing on their forehead to warn women. Just like sex offenders have them, well so should these type of guys. The Fake Ass Thirsty Nigga is the guy who will sweet talk a woman until they feel like they are the only one. They will constantly be romantic and talk about having a future with her. He puts on a show that could be possibly viewed in Showtime. After she is head over heels and helps him in any matter (shelter, financially, etc.) but he was just using her to his benefit. In other terms he did an "All on a Bitch", move. Guys like these disgust me. They have no manners, class, and ambition in life. They live off their victims who are women that truly loved them. After they use women to their benefit, their true colors come out and become demons! The were fake the entire time through the relationship because they where thirsty to have goods.
Either category, they are still thirsty guys who want to use a woman in any way they desire. My advice to all my ladies is to be wise, clever, and stop any thirsty guy that is trying to approach you. Real Gentlemen are rare to find but thirsty guys are everywhere; beware!


Comments

  1. This post is so amusing lol I didn't know all these thirsty men existed! haha Great scenarios you talk about. But the sad thing is, it's very true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know babes, I knew it was a topic that needed to be touched. Its embarrassing how our generation has a high amount of thirsty guys. I know most women can relate to at least one scenario. Did you read it to Jason? lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'Hustlers', the glitter, power, and money showers.

By Gardenia Zuniga-Haro Oh Jennifer Lopez; that body at fifty years old and Ramona's performance inspired me to hit the gym and get a pole in my living room. The first fifteen minutes of the movie are every man's fantasy performance although I have been to a few different gentlemen's clubs in San Francisco and neither performances I have ever seen compared to Ramona's opening act. Ramona's opening performance for Hustlers was jaw dropping! (Photo credit-BARBARA NITKE/STXfilms)  The glitter, power, and money showers delivered in the beginning caught my full attention although  I felt some scenes and actors where unnecessary in the film. I get it, the film was portraying the life of Samantha Barbash which was a self made hustler in New York city but I felt it wasn't worth the hype. I first heard of the movie while indulging on an episode of Wendy Williams where she mentioned a movie based on New York City strippers who scammed men was in pr

A Life Changing Summer

Summer time is all about the sun kissed beach days, pool parties with floating flamingos, and camp trips with the family but for me; Summer time was tragic! My summer started like any other,  filled with plans to visit my family and have fun under the sun but things took a tragic turn towards the end. The sunny summer I was living became a thunder storm as I received the worst Direct Message anyone could open via Instagram. It was my best friends little sister informing me that Gaby, whom I  loved like a sister had passed away that morning! I immediately thought it was a bad joke but my sky became dark and heavy as the thunder of truth arrived with the terrible news. Just like any storm, lighting stroked me as I answered the call that changed my life forever! Gabys mother, Myra was crying which such devastation that when she said, "Gaby passed away mija", I couldn't say anything other than, "No, no no! This is not happening!" I was in denial but hea

Surviving the Independence!

I came to San Francisco five years ago with the dream to be independent, discover myself, and one day tell my grandchildren, "Your abuelita once lived in San Francisco." I made the big move when I was twenty-three years old and somehow those five years where a roller coaster of every fucking thing you can imagine living in a big city is worth. Now I am approaching the end of my twenties and  I can surely say I have earned my stripes living in this city. My first week in the city I was scammed for my apartment and  lost 3k.  I ended up living in my car for a few nights under the bay bridge intersection because I  refused to go back home.  I attended an over priced art school and after a year decided,  this isn't for me. Yes, I am an art school drop out but ironically I have a career compared to a few of my fellow art school buddies who graduated with honors. I lived in many places in the city in the five years I survived. From sharing rooms, renting a closet, and get