Skip to main content

A short message to a great friend

 Hello Friends,

        I wrote a few days ago a blog regarding the lost of my great friend Eric Catlapp. He was a humble producer who always had a smile. I decided to make a short video regarding how I feel towards his loss. My little sister joined me as you guys can see but my message was sincere. I will miss my producer who always pushed me to go above and beyond.

Comments

  1. This is so wonderful. My prayers are with Eric's family and friends. I think it is very nice of you to be dedicating your show to him. Show's he was a huge role-model to you and everyone who worked with him. Your little sis is super cute by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun I appreciate you being there for me. Yes he was a huge role model in my career and his spirit will live with me. She was being silly through the video lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of the Kitty

This blog might be a little risky, but after many stories I hear on my gossip sessions with my girl friends and study sessions with guys, I think its time to talk about the power of the Kitty (Pussy). Not many of us want to admit it but the kitty is very powerful in and out of relationships. As a kitty owner I can admit, it has worked in my advantage at times, but  sometimes its high demand can get  annoying. I keep my kitty to myself and do not let anyone try to control on how many times it can go outside and play because its my kitty, not theirs. Ladies, we all know how many times we had used our kitties to our advantage, right? No shame, but we are playing smart. We do not have to let everyone pet our kitty or try to take it out on a walk. Its ours! We have control. Yes, there might be a few friendly potential pet owners who might be qualified but at the end of the day, its our choice if we want to let the kitty out and play. I have heard, seen, and in some...

Cancer Never comes with Instructions.

Have you ever wondered what it will be like to wake up one day and be diagnosed with Breast Cancer? I never did but that's my reality. I know this is a personal story but since everyone is always promoting the breast cancer pink  I will rather tell you what it is like to fight this war. Everyone thinks its easy and we wear pink but no one ever wants to share the harsh reality. Having breast cancer is not about the pink ribbons or participating in cure marathons. In reality,  I don't even wear wear pink and I am not strong enough to do a marathon. I know this blog might be taking a few of you by surprise but its my reality. I know its a little personal but cancer doesn't come with instructions. It all began around Thanksgiving of 2011. I began to notice a small lump. I honestly didn't think it was anything important since I have heard of cyst and thought ...

The Year I Became a Woman

We all have that one year that breaks us, transforms us, or better yet, fucking molds us! This year I can say I became the Woman I saw getting lost in the fog of this cold and gloomy city. As the year is about to end in the next few days, I came to the realization that this year, I have changed in so many ways. I can say I am in the career path I have always dreamt off, got healthier which I will cover later one but the one thing I can gladly say is that I learned to love myself without having to love anyone else. The year I became a woman.(Photography by Allison Ekevara Kitpowsong). Last year was one of the worst years of my life. I lost my sister Gaby, I was battling breast cancer (I never came public about it), and I was hanging on a treat in a toxic relationship with a few people who had control over me. That year was a shit show. I wasn't happy, healthy, or satisfied with a lot and I promised myself after midnight that this year, I was going to c...