Skip to main content

Playing With Fireworks


 What happened on making your own fireworks'? Do we need some help in that department or maybe a little musical inspiration? Or is it because we are single, busy, or we forgot how to light up the matches and have some fun with a little bit of playful flames. Do we really have to wait till Wednesday or Sunday night to get the matches out to some slow jams from our local radio stations? If you said yes to most of my questions then please take note to the rest of my blog; it might come a little handy to your next firework session.

Sometimes a little musical inspiration might help light up your fireworks that have been in the basement for more than a month, or maybe longer. Yikes! I am not telling you to get freaky or call someone over to help light you up, but to please yourself with some seductive melodies that can help your fire spark just a little. There is nothing wrong with a naughty jam here and there. I mean, there is a reason why artist sing about making fireworks better yet, on how to light you up! I am aware I sound like a perverted college young lady but there is no shame on having that nice naughty playlist that makes you wonder "What could happen" or "With Who."

Some of us like to get a little musical inspiration with some of our fantasies with a few songs, better yet play them when its time to burn some fireworks. There is nothing wrong with that. I am guilty in that department. Hey guys take note, every woman likes to have the matches in her hand when they hear some Bobby Valentino, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, or The XX. Yes, all women like a little bit of Drake, however not when he is singing about YOLO. If your looking to light up her fireworks' than I suggest to get the slow jams and not the thug ones. Women can get seduced more by music than by men. Well, that's what the cousin of my friends neighbor said. Honestly, I can say I can be that neighbor here and there too.

One the other hand, ladies we all know how to seduce men right? Is it with our mysterious eyes, moisture lips, or curves that make a man undress us with their eyes. I know I had used my seduction gifts to my advantage at times, but I do like a little musical inspiration when its my turn to light up your fireworks. Yes, I can have the matches ready, however a naughty song here and there never hurts. Just saying! Ladies remember, we do not need to drop it low, pick it up slow, or twerk. If we are confident, naturally seductive, and have that one naughty playlist than lets get our matches out and play with some fireworks and not wait till the next holiday that makes the sky colorful.

On a final note, if your going to play with fire just remember to be safe and don't get burned, well actually you can light up your fireworks but with precaution.

Here are a few musical links to some of my naughty playlist songs. Enjoy and stay lit!
Starstruck by Santogold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7xH1_OdrvQ

Unthinkable by Alicia Keys Feat. Drake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZLbq5o4AE

Whatever You Like by Anya Marina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWHmZQp93ok

I Love It by Cassie Feat. Fabulous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTUQdTuPTvo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Life Changing Summer

Summer time is all about the sun kissed beach days, pool parties with floating flamingos, and camp trips with the family but for me; Summer time was tragic!

My summer started like any other,  filled with plans to visit my family and have fun under the sun but things took a tragic turn towards the end.

The sunny summer I was living became a thunder storm as I received the worst Direct Message anyone could open via Instagram. It was my best friends little sister informing me that Gaby, whom I  loved like a sister had passed away that morning!

I immediately thought it was a bad joke but my sky became dark and heavy as the thunder of truth arrived with the terrible news.

Just like any storm, lighting stroked me as I answered the call that changed my life forever!

Gabys mother, Myra was crying which such devastation that when she said, "Gaby passed away mija", I couldn't say anything other than, "No, no no! This is not happening!"

I was in denial but hearing her mo…

Always Hungry for More

By Gardenia Zuniga-Haro
"Can I have extra meat on my burrito please," said Parra while we ordered food at Taqueria Cancun in downtown Berkeley.

Sitting down to a  table he took a deep sip of his horchata and went on to mention how excited he was for summer to start. He shared how he might go to Europe to play for a major soccer team but before I jump into the future, let me reverse with a bit of history of Victor Emilio Parra.

You may have seen him on on television participating in an ESPN reality show, perhaps playing soccer across the world or maybe even checked him out in one of his Instagram posts BUT do you know the real Victor?

I didn't really know him either so if you said NO, then don't feel bad. I will make sure that after this article you get to know who he is besides what you have seen so far.

Victor came from very humble beginnings. He grew up in the slums of Medellin, Colombia and just like any little boy, he picked up a soccer ball.

"I did not like play…

The Power of the Kitty

This blog might be a little risky, but after many stories I hear on my gossip sessions with my girl friends and study sessions with guys, I think its time to talk about the power of the Kitty (Pussy).

Not many of us want to admit it but the kitty is very powerful in and out of relationships. As a kitty owner I can admit, it has worked in my advantage at times, but  sometimes its high demand can get  annoying. I keep my kitty to myself and do not let anyone try to control on how many times it can go outside and play because its my kitty, not theirs.

Ladies, we all know how many times we had used our kitties to our advantage, right? No shame, but we are playing smart. We do not have to let everyone pet our kitty or try to take it out on a walk. Its ours! We have control. Yes, there might be a few friendly potential pet owners who might be qualified but at the end of the day, its our choice if we want to let the kitty out and play.

I have heard, seen, and in some cases been in situation…